Promote a fitful night's sleep with Susvapna, a caffeine-free blend that contains some of Ayurveda's most powerful and effective herbs and spices. Drinking a cup of tea regularly will promote relaxation and induce sound and restful sleep. The specific botanicals in the Sound sleep tea, support the body's natural sleep process and also help to:
- Calm and relax the mind
- Reduce sleep disturbances and restlessness
- Treat insomnia by helping you relax
- Improve mental clarity, helps to stabilise the mind and emotions.
- Restore and revitalise the body and mind.
- Create a positive mindset
- Relax you by releasing the accumulated tension.
Since this a classical Ayurvedic medicinal formula, it has not been altered for taste or appearance and is free from artificial flavourings, preservatives, additives, sugar or sweeteners. The tea will not interfere with other medicines that the patient may be using. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of other therapies.
To support the body's natural sleep process so that you awake feeling rested, refreshed and full of vitality, enjoy Susvapna tea.
Susvapna tea contains:
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus),
- Bala (Sida Cordifolia),
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra),
- Javitri (Myristica Fragrans),
- Brahmi Leaves (Centella Asiatica),
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita),
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera),
- Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum),
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis),
- Sunthi Rhizome (Zingiber Officinale) and Tagar Root (Valeriana Wallichii).
100% natural, herbal and safe.
No side effects known through centuries of its use. Non-addictive.
Making a cup of tea: Brew roughly ½ tbsp of herbs in 1 cup of boiled water to strength of your choice. It is ideal to boil the mixture until it is reduced to half.
Filter and drink while the brew is warm. You can drink 2-3 cups of the brew daily or as directed by physician. Continue as long as desired.A natural sweetener like honey (only after cooling) or Stevia can be added.
Caution: Not suitable for pregnant women and children.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark place or refrigerate for freshness.
Note: This product has short shelf life.