Ease the congestions and clear the sinuses with the healing blend of Sushwasa Breathe Easy tea that helps to support the respiratory system. This caffeine-free blend contains some of Ayurveda's most powerful and effective herbs and spices that help to support clear and comfortable breathing.
A cup of Sushwasa Breathe Easy tea helps to:
- Cleanse the respiratory tract
- Support nasal function, working as a bronchodilator
- Reduce cough and cold
- Build immunity, fight infections and soothe the throat.
This blend is ideal for those suffering from Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Sneezing, Hay Fever and nasal tract-related complications arising from seasonal, dust, pollen, and insect allergies.
Since this a classical Ayurvedic medicinal formula, it has not been altered for taste or appearance and is free from artificial flavourings, preservatives, additives, sugar or sweeteners. The tea will not interfere with other medicines that the patient may be using. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of other therapies.
Sushwasa tea contains:
- Tulsi Leaves (Ocimum Sanctum),
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis),
- Adulsa Leaves (Adhatoda Vasica),
- Pudina Patra (Mentha Piperita),
- Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum),
- Yashtimadhu (Glcyrrhiza Glabra),
- Talish Patra (Abies Webbiana),
- Pippali (Piper Longum),
- Baheda (Terminalia Belerica),
- Sunthi Root (Zingiber Officinale),
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) and Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum).
100% natural, herbal and safe.
No side effects known through centuries of its use. Non-addictive.
Making a cup of tea: Brew roughly ½ tbsp of herbs in 1 cup of boiled water to strength of your choice. It is ideal to boil the mixture until it is reduced to half.
Filter and drink while the brew is warm. You can drink 2-3 cups of the brew daily or as directed by physician. Continue as long as desired.A natural sweetener like honey (only after cooling) or Stevia can be added.
Caution: Not suitable for pregnant women and children.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark place or refrigerate for freshness.
Note: This product has short shelf life.