This 100% natural and organic Ubtan is a deep cleansing powder meant for all skin types. It is a special formulation with a blend of clays and Ayurvedic herbs that enhance your skin’s beauty and radiance with skin-toning ingredients. This Ubtan is a combination of healing botanicals with nutrient-rich grains. Formulated and prepared with a special blend of clays and Ayurvedic herbs, this soap-free cleansing powder or Ubtan helps gently exfoliate and deep cleanse, removing excess oil and dirt without stripping off moisture. It not only enhances the skin’s beauty and radiance but also possesses definite medicinal values by virtue of its anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiperspirant, deodorant and skin-toning ingredients. Regular usage prevents premature wrinkles, removes scars and tightens open pores.
- Green Lentil (Moong) (Vigna radiata)
- Black Lentil (Udad) (Vigna mungo)
- Neem Patra (Azadirachta indica)
- Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizannioides)
- Orange Peel (Citrus aurantium)
- Manjistha Powder (Rubia cardifolia)
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa)
100% natural, with no synthetic agents or added fillers. No chemicals, preservatives or artificial colours are used.
- You can use it as your regular body and facial cleanser. Place the required amount of Ubtan into a bowl.
- Add water, Rose Water or Aloe Vera Gel to make a thin paste. Gently massage in circular motions. After a few minutes, rinse well with room temperature water.
- As a pack – apply about one-quarter inch thick and leave on the skin for about thirty minutes. Then remove the paste in a cool water rinse, to which you might add a little lemon juice or rose water.