The 100% Natural Way for Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief
Today, for the busy executive, Neck and Shoulder Pain is a taken for granted occurrence as much as congestion of the chest. Thanks to a stressfully loaded schedule with unending hours of work before the computer, pollution and an improper lifestyle.
As per aÃ‚ research, neck pain affects a staggering two-thirds of the population, especially during middle age. Acute neck pain, if not checked within a few days or weeks, can take the form of a chronic neck pain, relief for which can be a tad difficult. However, popping a few pills at the onset of such pain is not a permanent answer.
Here’s a 100% natural solution that not just offers you fast relief, but is extremely safe, effective and offers value for money too.
PAIN RELIEF – Neck, Chest, Shoulder Wrap
As a completely new and improved version of OMVED Soothing Grains Neck Compress, the Pain Relief neck/chest/shoulder wrap gives you comprehensive relief and added benefits. You can soothe, heal and decongest with this multi-purpose hot and cold compress. This Pain Relief Wrap is a 100% natural, reusable, flexible compression pack that revives the Ayurvedic tradition of herbal healing.
It offers you fast neck pain relief from stiff, sore or pulled or overworked muscles and ligaments, chronic aches of the neck, shoulders and upper back. Not only this, but the Pain Relief Compress also aids recovery of injured joints and muscles and congestion of the chest.
Unparalleled Features and Benefits:
- 100% Natural; External Herbal Therapy.
- Fast Relief.
- Safe and Effective than conventional therapies such as hot water bags and pills.
- Hot Compress; soothes aches and pains.
- Cold Compress; reduces swelling.
- Comfortable; ergonomically designed.
- Great Value; reusable and lasts for years.
- Proven and Recommended by physiotherapists and orthopedics.
Get More Than Just Pain Relief
This Pain Relief herbal therapy may also assist in relieving –
- Congestion of Chest
- Migraines and Headaches
- Stress and Anxiety
- Swelling and Inflammation
- Stiffness of Joints
- Chronic Back, Neck and Shoulder Aches
The Pain Relief Wrap, also known as compress therapy, contains a proprietary combination of aromatic healing herbs, carefully selected therapeutic grade essential oils, and oil-rich premium quality grains. This microwavable neck and shoulder wrap is extremely safe, reusable, affordable and convenient solution.
Sewn with sectioned pockets for even distribution of weight and warmth, these ergonomically designed herbal microwave heating pads molds to the shape of your body to offer targeted shoulder blade neck pain relief or congestion relief.
How it works:
When warmed or cooled, this evenly weighted and ergonomically designed, pain relief wrap releases the healing aroma of natural herbs to soothe any discomfort. When warmed, it creates moist herbal healing therapy which soothes tensed muscles, eases chest congestion, stimulates circulation and relaxes the body and mind.
You may also freeze this hot and cold neck wrap to reduce inflammation, swellings, and bruises, treat muscular pains in the freezer as per your needs.
Instructions for use:
It is recommended to carefully follow the instructions
As a Hot Compress
- For first time use, warm the compress in a microwave for 90-120 seconds.
- For later use, keep hydrated by keeping a glass of water alongside the compress while warming or alternatively, sprinkle with water before heating. Warm for 60-90 seconds and place either on the back or on the chest, as required.
Important note: If increased heat is required, it is advisable to heat further at one minute intervals. Never heat the wrap beyond 90-120 seconds at a time. Leave the bag to cool down before reheating. Do not use a gas cooker or grill. Make sure the compress can freely rotate in the microwave. Do not overheat these herbal microwave heating pads.
- Avoid overheating as it can cause burns to the skin upon contact.
- The organic filling dries out with age and becomes combustible, so it is advisable to constantly check for signs of aging and scorching.
- Check regularly for open or loose stitches to ensure the grains remain contained.
- Do not place directly onto sensitive or damaged skin or when suffering from an acute illness.
- Always consult your doctor if you’re in doubt.
- Do not leave the product unattended with children under 4 years of age.
Can I adjust the neck wrap or is it a one size fits all?
It is a one size fits all Pain Relief wrap that is evenly weighted to distribute the pressure across a wide area. We have ergonomically designed a standard sized neck/chest shoulder compress that fits you perfectly.
Is the compress safe to use every day?
Yes, the compress is safe to use every day.
Can I use this as a cold compress?
Yes, of course. Simply place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour before applying to the affected area.
Can I use an ointment like a pain balm on the affected area before using the compress?
Yes, you can massage the area with an ointment before using the compress. We suggest you use a thin cloth on the body to avoid soiling the compress. Omved’s pain relief oils and balms are ideal to use before applying compression.
Read on to know more about some common causes of neck pain and how to find 100% natural relief. Right from improper posture to those unending hours at your work desk, we have listed down a few reasons that might be causing you neck pain.
Common Causes of Neck Pain
- Computer –Ã‚ Spending hours in front of a computer and peering at the screen for longer period of time can cause undue stress and strain on the neck and your eyes. Most of it is caused due to improper height of the screen and distance from the computer.
- Mobile –Ã‚ In this digital age almost everybody is hooked to their mobile screens. We do not realize that while frequently looking downwards at the screen, our neck has to bear the weight of our head.
- Improper posture –Ã‚ As we get busy in our daily routine, our bad posture, slouching or craning our neck unnecessarily can lead to neck and shoulder pain.
100% Natural Solutions for Neck and Shoulder Pain
While applying ice or heat around the region, stretching and warming up with some exercises can help a lot. Here are a few tried and tested solutions you may choose from:
Buckwheat Pillow or Neck Pain Pillow – Better than the ordinary neck and shoulder pain pillows available in the market is a natural and organic Buckwheat Pillow. This pillow, made of dried buckwheat hulls provides ample support to your neck and shoulders while you sleep. It also protects you from dust allergies, can be easily maintained and you wake up feeling fresh. To know more about why a buckwheat pillow is often considered as the best pillow for neck pain relief, and its benefits, click here.
Yoga Asanas – Yoga recommends several simple poses to cure yourself of that nagging backache. For the office goers and workaholics, we have a special set of asanas and neck pain relief stretches, designed to keep them fit for the hours they put in. Read it here.
Warm Shower – Most people are unaware of how good a warm shower can be for neck pain. The warm water helps relax the joints and loosen the muscles by causing your blood vessels to dilate thereby offering you instant relief.
It is also advisable to stay hydrated since the cushions and fluids in your spine need water to function at their optimum best. Getting to lose some extra weight can also help bring down the compression on your joints and spine which can help relieve neck pain. To read more about simple remedies for a stiff neck, click here
DIY Neck Heating Pad
You can also call itÃ‚ Do-it-yourselfÃ‚ Neck Heating pad or freezing therapy for pain or inflammation. This can become your own 100% natural, safe and effective solution for neck and shoulder pain at home. Just follow the instructions given in the accompanying product leaflet depending upon the kind of pain. Then just warm it in the microwave for the stipulated duration or freeze accordingly.