Choose a caffeine-free option to manage your weight better! Kshaam Slim Tisane is a power packed tea blend that contains some of Ayurveda's most powerful and effective herbs and spices that support proper metabolic functions and weight management. Excess weight can be very damaging to the body and it leads to lower metabolism. Not just that, it can lead to a lot of health issues too. Drinking a cup of this ayurvedic formulated blend can help to keep a lot of health issues at bay.
When the tisane is combined with exercise and proper diet, it can help to:
- Reduce extra weight and melt cellulite deposits
- Maintain healthy digestion and absorption by enhancing Agni (digestive fire), without aggravating Pitta
- Balance appetite by slowing the assimilation of carbohydrates
- Gently cleanse the toxins that coat the digestive tract, inhibiting absorption and leading to fat accumulation
- Help decrease sugar cravings by reducing excess Kapha (fat and sugar) through balancing metabolism
- Support stamina and digestion as you diet.
This classical Ayurvedic medicinal formula has not been altered for taste or appearance and is free from artificial flavourings, preservatives, additives, sugar or sweeteners. The tea will not interfere with other medicines that you may be using. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of other therapies. To maintain healthy digestion and absorption and to lose weight naturally, enjoy Kshaam tea.
*products are non-exchangable & non-refundable
*not valid with any other promotion & discounts
*products expires in (1 months)
Kshaam Slim Tisane contains:
- Amaltas (Cassia Fistula),
- Punarnava Root (Boerhaavia Diffusa),
- Madhunashini (Gymnema Sylvestre),
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum),
- Vidanga Fruit (Embelia Ribes),
- Mustha Root (Cyperus Rotundus),
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia Pedunculata),
- Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum),
- Pudina Patra (Mentha Piperita),
- Maricha (Piper Nigrum),
- Amalaki Fruit (Emblica Officinalis),
- Pippali (Piper Longum),
- Haritaki Fruit(Terminalia Chebula),
- Sunthi Root (Zingiber Officinale),
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus Scariosus),
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) and Guduchi Stem (Tinospora Cordifolia).
100% natural, herbal and safe. No side effects known through centuries of its use. Non-addictive and caffeine free.
Making a cup of tea: Brew roughly ½ tbsp of herbs in 1 cup of boiled water to strength of your choice. It is ideal to boil the mixture until it is reduced to half.
Filter and drink while the brew is warm. You can drink 2-3 cups of the brew daily or as directed by physician. Continue as long as desired.A natural sweetener like honey (only after cooling) or Stevia can be added.
Caution: Not suitable for pregnant women and children.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark place or refrigerate for freshness.
Note: This product has short shelf life.