The Best Hair Oil for Hair Fall Control that was prescribed centuries ago!
Some choose to call it an ‘Old’ hair growth recipe in a new bottle, whereas we prefer the term ‘ancient’. The Pushtikar Hair Oil, created after distilling ancient Ayurvedic knowledge spanning across centuries, can easily be termed as the best hair oil for hair fall control. Let’s find out why!
A Secret Older Than Your Great Grandma
At Omved, we have researched ancient Ayurvedic secrets handed down to humanity over generations by our seers and the learned ones. Besides providing solutions for most simple and complex health issues, these secrets also unlock the knowledge of herbs and botanicals used to regrow hair. To read more about research in recent years on the effect of herbs on hair growth click here.
Pushtikar Hair Oil - Ayurvedic phenomenon for Hair Regrowth
Pushtikar Hair Oil is the best hair oil for preventing hair loss for both, men and women. It is a potent blend of several Ayurveda-prescribed herbs in a proprietary, deep penetrating base of virgin coconut oil. This authentic Ayurvedic Hair Oil not only controls hair fall, but keeps the scalp healthy too. Extremely effective in strengthening the hair roots and nourishing them, it also promotes relaxation as it cools the head and eyes too.
Pushtikar contains the king of all hair growing Ayurvedic herbs, ‘Bhringraj’, which is known for its medicinal and elixir properties. It is also infused with hair-strengthening Hibiscus flowers and leaves used traditionally to stimulate thicker hair growth. There’s Ashwagandha which prevents premature greying, hair loss and scalp disorders whereas Vitamin-C-rich Amla and a host of other botanical extracts that nourish the hair roots and enhance hair growth.
It is recommended to massage the hair and scalp with this oil twice or thrice a week. This will not only help deliver essential nutrients to the roots and hydrate the hair shafts but also increase blood circulation in the scalp, which will help to strengthen the hair roots.
Features & Benefits:
Proprietary Ayurvedic Formula – It is a proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Chemparuthyadi and Kayyanyadi as a base.
100% Natural and Chemical-Free – This Hair Oil contains no synthetic fillers, artificial fragrances and is Organic. It is a 100% biodegradable formula and comes with easily recyclable packaging.
Deep Nourishment – A unique blend of pure and organic botanicals strengthens hair from the roots, nourishes them besides relaxing the head and soothing the eyes.
Ingredients - The Secret Formula:
The Pushtikar Hair Oil contains a concoction of 100% natural herbs and botanicals carefully blended according to Ayurvedic principles. It comprises of a proprietary Ayurvedic formulation that’s using classical oils of Chemparuthyadi and Kayyanyadi as a base. It contains no chemicals or artificial fragrances whatsoever.
Some of the important herbs used are:
- Kustha (Costus speciosus)
- Japa/Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Amla/Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Guduchi (Tinispora cordifolia)
- Torch tree (Ixora pavetta)
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Bibhitaki (Beleric myrobalan) infused in a base of Narikela (Cocos nucifera) and other ingredients
How To Use:
- Take approximately 15-30 ml of oil, as per your requirements, in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. If you so choose, warm it in sun light but never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave.
- Take some oil, part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
- Then massage scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
- For best results, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with our Purifying Herbal Shampoo for all hair types or Hydrating Herbal Shampoo for Dry Hair best shampoo in India that suits your hair type.
- Follow up with a natural conditioner such as our Gentle Hair Conditioner for all hair types.
If you are not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) You may continue this for one to six months on the higher side, and you will see visibly thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
It’s Time For Ayurveda To Take Over
Today, a multitude of options in hair growth oil have flooded the market - right from brands shouting from rooftops to claim they are the ‘best oil for hair fall’ to maybe the ‘best oil for hair growth and thickness’. The louder the claim, the lesser its effect it seems. Even some of the basic hair growth home remedies are limited in controlling hair fall.
We strongly feel that the modern Hair Growth recipes have had their chance, now it’s time for ancient hidden secrets such as Pushtikar and Keshin to come to the fore and take over.