In India, burning incense is a 5000 year old healing tradition. Omved’s Focus Ayurvedic incense sticks helps to refocus energy, promote positive contemplation and concentration. This premium, therapeutic incense blend is the best way to ease yourself into a meditative state with the sublime earthy aroma of Frankincense, Pine, Basil and Orange. This blended frankincense agarbatti benefits also include sanctifying the atmosphere and ushering in positive energies. Being manufactured using pure, natural ingredients, these blends are of the best quality, completely non-toxic and do not contain any artificial additives or fragrances.
Features & Benefits:
- Sanctifies the atmosphere and promotes concentration - This premium Ayurvedic incense sticks blend disperses a sublime earthy aroma to usher in positive energies.
- 100% Natural & Non-Toxic - These agarbattis are made using the purest, natural & non-toxic ingredients
- Hand Rolled – Each agarbatti is carefully hand-rolled using slender sticks of natural white bamboo
- IFRA Standards – Every incense stick is made in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Authentic making process – These sticks are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method and not like dipped-stick incense that are soaked in perfume and solvents
- No Chemicals - No petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, pesticides or cheap fillers
- Premium Quality – Uncompromisingly made, these incense sticks contain only premium quality resins, herbs, aromatic roots and essential oils
Omved’s incense sticks, made using natural white bamboo, are carefully hand rolled into a ‘masala’, or mix of various spices, containing a blend of Frankincense (Boswellia), Pine (Pinus Sylvestris), Basil (Ocimum Basilicum) and Orange (Citrus Sinensis), in a proprietary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, premium quality resins and essential oils.
Our Ayurvedic agarbattis are 100% natural and DO NOT contain any petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, synthetic fragrances, pesticides, glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We do not apply the dipping technique wherein incense sticks are soaked in perfume and solvents. They are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method.
Omved’s incense sticks are thus Non-toxic, making them most suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
Instructions for use:
Hold a lit match or lighter flame to the incense-coated end of a stick for ten seconds or more, till it lights.
When the tip glows, blow out the flame and let it begin to smolder with a light colored smoke.
Place it in an incense holder to catch the ash.
After it burns completely, you can use the ash as compost for plants.
Burning time: Approx. 45 mins./stick
Caution: For external use only. Never leave burning incense unattended.
Net Qty.: 30 No. incense sticks
Net Wt.: 30gm.