World’s First Ayurvedic Baby Bib for Cough, Cold And Colic
Cough and cold are common amongst our babies and little ones. They are a part of growing up. As their immunity develops gradually, kids are susceptible to cough, common cold and even colic pain. If you reach out for OTC medicines, with side-effects, the symptoms may get suppressed for a shorter duration. To read more about children and common colds click here . So why not choose a 100% natural Ayurvedic Baby Bib that offers quick warm relief during cough, cold and even colic pain!
First-of-its-kind Baby Bibs – best among natural infant cold remedies
If you are looking for baby boy bibs, or baby girl bibs, that offer warm compression during cough and cold, look no further. Now you can heal, calm and offer relief to your little one, using our 100% natural, microwaveable therapeutic Baby herbal compress. These unique bibs for babies are an ideal natural solution for cold and cough.
Inspired by the Ayurvedic healing tradition of warm herbal healing, they not only offer instant relief during chest congestion but even for upset tummies; including colic, gas and acid reflux.
So unlike some modern medicines, with adverse effects, these organic bibs for babies not only offer your toddler cold relief but also aids in faster recovery during a cough and colic pain.
100% Natural Ingredients – Proprietary Formula
This Baby Compress is an excellent and handy aid during the cold and cough season. It helps soothe the baby, all thanks to its 100% natural ingredients - filled with a proprietary combination of aromatic healing herbs like Ajwain (Bishop's weed) and carefully selected therapeutic grade essential oils, and oil-rich premium quality Flaxseeds. This natural, microwavable therapy compress is safe, affordable, convenient and reusable too.
Sewn with sectioned pockets for even distribution of weight and warmth, this herbal baby compress is designed as a bib, perfectly contoured to fit comfortably over a baby’s chest. It has been crafted in an ultra-soft pure cotton fabric. The outer cover is completely removable and washable. The inner insert bag which contains the herbal formula is made from premium, unbleached muslin.
Features and Benefits:
- First-of-its-kind Offering – As a 100% natural solution for cough and cold, this Baby Compress easily soothes a baby's discomfort and acts as a decongestant with its 100% natural ingredients.
- Premium Quality Whole Flaxseeds - Flaxseed has a very high oil content so it allows the bib to retain and release moist heat for a long period of time.
- Ajwain Seeds - Its strong healing aroma gives tremendous symptomatic relief during colic, cold and cough.
- Ancient Ayurvedic Principles - This Baby Compress has been designed as per ancient Vedic concept of warm and moist healing.
- Excellent Aid for Cranky Babies - This Baby Compress with its natural warming and healing action aids cranky and unhappy little babies to slumber during a cough, cold and flu season. It also soothes away respiratory discomfort.
How it works in giving your baby congestion relief
When you warm the Baby Compress, it triggers a natural healing action caused by the natural herbs and oil-rich flaxseeds within. This moist warm heat creates a heat pad that’s more comfortable – and safer - than a traditional hot water bottle with the unparalleled advantage of herbal healing therapy. This effect aids cranky unhappy little ones to slumber and is an excellent aid for babies during the cough, cold, and flu season. It is no wonder then that our Baby Compress is claimed by many parents as a natural sleeping aid for both newborn babies and toddlers.
More than just a 100% natural cough and cold solution
The Baby Compress goes beyond just offering a soothing relief in colds and colic. Its moist heat therapy may assist in relieving the following symptoms:
- Stomach ache
- Gas, flatulence etc.
- Cough and chest congestion
- Stuffy nose
- Troubled sleep
- Important instructions for use:
You can use it as a hot compress by heating in a microwave as per the following instructions. Overheating or inappropriate use may result in injury or fire. This product is not meant to heat in a gas or electric oven.
As a Hot Compress:
- Remove herbal bag from outer bib and heat in microwave for a minute.
- Place bag back in the bib and ensure it's not too hot for child.
- Use as warm herbal compress by tying around neck or back, as required. For long-life store in a cool place, in an air-tight bag provided with silica gel sachets.
Note: While heating, it is advisable to try a couple of minutes to start with, and then if you feel, set it at one minute intervals. Never heat the herbal insert for more than 1 minute at a time.
- Do not place directly on the sensitive or damaged skin.
Always consult your doctor if you're in doubt.
- Never leave children with the product unattended.
- This product contains small grains that may escape and pose a choking hazard to young children so check regularly for spots, tears, holes or loose stitching.
- Always inspect the bib for dust and lose particles before using on your child.
- Regularly dry the inner pillow under the sun to ensure natural fillings are kept odour-free.
- Discard product if the inner pillow containing the fillings is torn.
- Do not use on sleeping children
- Do not overheat, will cause burns
- Do not use herbal insert that has an overcooked, burnt smell
- Do not use when wet
- Do not reheat until completely cold
- Do not put into storage until cold
Can I use this as a warm compress or a cold compress?
This needs to be used only as a warm compress.
How do I store the Herbal Baby Compress?
For long-life, store in a cool place, in the provided air-tight bag with silica gel sachets.
How soon can I use it for my baby?
You can start using the herbal baby compress for babies as young as 2 months.
I don’t have a microwave, what is the other option of heating the compress?
It is ideal to heat the compress in a microwave. Although we don’t recommend it, some of our patrons do use ovens to heat their compresses.
My baby is allergic to some of the mentioned ingredients, can I still use the compress?
No. We don’t recommend using the compress if your baby is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Common Symptoms of Baby Cough and Cold
- Persistent Cough or coughing up yellow or green thick mucus
- Stuffy or running nose
- Slight headaches or body aches
What can I do to help my Baby’s cough, cold and crankiness?
As the first line of action there are several things you can do:
- To recover faster, babies need plenty of rest so make sure she or he sleeps well.
- Make sure younger babies get extra breastfeeds or bottle feeds since they need plenty of fluids to fight off the infection.
- Since dairy products increase production of mucus in the body so it is advisable to eliminate dairy products as they can worsen congestion during a cough/cold.
- During a cough, carefully breathing in steam under adult supervision, depending on how old your child is may also aid in faster recovery.
7 Home Remedies to stop a Cough and Cold
So how do you stop a cough and cold without medicine? Not a tough question since there are dozens of home remedies one can make to cure a common cold or cough. We’ve laid out seven for you:
- Honey and Lemon
One of the effective home remedies is to mix up to 2 teaspoonfuls of honey with warm water and squeezing a lemon.
- Salt and turmeric water gargle
A warm water gargle with salt and a pinch of turmeric can help ease a sore throat and will help keep away a cold. This will also help flush out infection-causing germs in the throat.
- Turmeric milk
A glass of turmeric milk can do great wonders and can be a great reliever for a cough and cold since it contains curcumin, a compound with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic properties. Turmeric is a potent spice known since ages to heal a variety of diseases and health conditions. Read more about this golden spice here.
- Warm Liquids
Another remedy to soothe a cold is to drink warm liquids such as soups, tea or slightly warm apple juice which may loosen the mucus and ease congestion.
Inhaling warm and moist air can help loosen stubborn mucus and assist you breathe better.
Adequate amount of sleep can help boost a child’s immunity leading to better protection against flu, cough and colds.
- Green vegetables
Spinach, coriander, and most green leafy vegetables, are an excellent source of gaining all the essential vitamins and minerals the body needs. Vitamin A, E, B1, B2 and B9 which are found in most green and leafy vegetables can immensely help boost immunity.
In any case if you’re in doubt, it is best to consult your family physician or a pediatrician.
So whether you’re looking for a 100% natural solution for cough and cold in the form of boys bibs, or newborn baby bibs or 12 month old cold remedies or maybe even a natural colic relief, Omved’s Baby Compress offers you the right perspective to treat them well.
To know more about our unique range of Ayurvedic compresses and how to get rid of aches and pains, click here.