Is it the best eye mask for sleeping? You decide!
For any frequent flyer, being constantly on the move means dealing with stress and sleeplessness. As our professional lives dominate our lifestyles, to keep going on, many are popping pills. However, it’s important to find a solution that’s devoid of any side-effects such as taking a warm bath or even wearing sleep masks. Coming to sleep masks, besides aiding in sleep and helping you relax, how much more can you expect from an ordinary night eye mask?
Best eye mask for sleeping and to de-stress
Omved’s herbal Sleep Easy relaxing mask doubles up as both, a cooling eye mask as well as a hot compress to relax you and do a lot more. It is a 100% natural, herbal compress that revives the Ayurvedic tradition of herbal healing to soothe tired eyes, ease tension and clear headaches, aid sleep, promote deep relaxation, reduce puffiness and dark circles, and even prevent jet lag.
Ingredients – What makes this herbal cooling eye mask superior?
This hot-cold eye mask is filled with a proprietary combination of aromatic healing herbs like Vetiver and Lavender, carefully selected therapeutic grade essential oils and oil-rich premium quality Flaxseeds. It helps reduce stress and promotes deep relaxation.
The sleep therapy mask has been ergonomically designed to contour fit face and eyes, blocking out all light. It is ideally weighted to provide the perfect amount of facial acupressure to calm and relax. The adjustable elastic headband offers a more customized fit. Crafted in an ultra-soft pure cotton fabric, the outer cover of each Sleep Easy eye mask is completely removable and washable. The inner insert bag is made from premium, unbleached muslin.
So how does it work?
When used as a cooling eye mask or as a warm compress, this sleep mask pillow releases a healing aroma of herbs and essential oils to offer instant relief from burning eyes.
It can be used at room temperature or as a heated eye mask for dry eyes. Alternately, you may use it cold to reduce swelling, for headache and migraine relief, soothe tired puffy eyes, relieve stress and anxiety. Continued usage helps to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. So if you’re looking for the best eye mask for dark circles, we suggest you look no further. Alternatively, if you’re looking for the best eye cream for dark circles, you may click here.
More than just a Sleep Eye Mask – innovative herbal therapy
This Eye Mask for sleeping benefits you in multiple ways. With its functional design that blocks out light it may not just aid in inducing sleep, but may also assist during stress and anxiety, relax tired, overworked eyes, ease headaches and migraines, even during allergies and help reduce snoring. It can also act as your beauty mask or best eye mask for puffy eyes and to reduce dark circles. To read on more about how to reduce dark circles, click here.
Best Sleep Mask in India for travel and at work!
Keeping in mind the pollution in our cities, this refreshing aromatic eye mask comes across as a naturally relaxing treat for those commuting to work from one part of the city to another. It is also a boon for those who are continuously exposed to computer and mobile screens at their workplace. This sleep mask also doubles up as your jet lag mask to prevent and treat jet lag and keep you charged up anytime, anywhere, making it your ideal travel buddy.
Here are a few tips to beat jet lag and arrive as fresh and energetic possible:
- Change your bedtime a few days prior to the journey. This will help your body clock adjust several days before departure and make the shift less taxing.
- Book flights that arrive at your destination early in the evening so you can stay awake till 10pm before going to bed.
- Set your watch to the local destination of arrival as soon as you enter the flight.
- If you’re arriving at night time, try to catch a peaceful nap by carrying noise cancelling headphones and a sleep eye mask.
- It is best to avoid alcohol during the flight as it can interfere with your natural sleep pattern.
- Besides using the Sleep Easy Eye Mask as an in-flight jet lag mask, you can use it catch a power nap in between the day or use it while commuting to and from work. Just strap it on while you travel, sit back and relax as it releases the healing aroma of herbs and essential oils to freshen you up.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% natural; external herbal therapy
- Fast Relief
- Safe and Effective
- Great Value; reusable and lasts for years
- Comfortable; ergonomically designed
- Hygienic; removable, washable cotton cover
- Proven and Recommended by doctors
How to use the Sleep Easy Eye Mask
It is recommended to carefully follow the instructions as below -
- Place eye mask comfortably over your eyes using the stretchable band.
- Sit back or lie down and relax in a comfortable position.
As a hot compress – Using it as a microwavable therapy
- Warm the compress in a microwave for 30 seconds. Keep hydrated by placing a glass of water alongside the compress when warming. Alternatively, sprinkle with water before heating.
Note: Never heat the mask beyond 30 seconds at a time. Leave compress to cool down before reheating. Do not use gas cooker or grill. Make sure the compress can rotate freely in the microwave. Do not overheat. After use, remove the eye mask and place it back in the accompanied sealable bag.
As a cold compress - How do you use a cooling eye mask?
- Cool the mask in a sealable bag in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove it and apply.
- You can also keep in a sealed storage container in freezer for long life and to always have a cold treatment ready.
Note: After use, remove the eye mask and place it back in the accompanied sealable bag.
- Do not place directly onto sensitive or damaged skin.
- Always consult your doctor if you're in doubt.
- Regularly dry the inner pillow under the sun to ensure natural fillings are kept odour-free.
- Check regularly for loose seams or stitching. Darn or discontinue use if so.
- Do not use as a cold compress in case of sinus or cold related issue.
- Do not allow the compress to get wet.
What are the ingredients in the compress?
The Sleep Easy relaxing eye mask is filled with 100% premium flaxseeds and a proprietary blend of dried flowers and therapeutic essential oils that promote relaxation and decongest.
Are the essential oils used in the compress natural?
We use only 100% pure, natural and therapeutic grade essential oils. You can be rest assured that the essential oils are completely natural.
Can I use it as a cold compress if I have a cold?
No. We do not recommend using it as a cold compress in case of cold or sinus related issue.
Will this eye compress help me sleep better?
The botanicals in this eye mask have been used since ancient times for their calming and sedative properties. The healing aroma released from the proprietary formulation of herbs and essential along with the light acupressure of tiny flaxseeds will help induce deep relaxation and restful sleep.
How do I know that it’s time to replace the eye compress?
Depending on the frequency of usage, the aromatic strength of botanicals will reduce. Additionally, it can get affected by the natural wear and tear. Please discard and replace in these situations.
While it is not uncommon for the modern office-goer and city dweller to grapple with stress and issues related to sleep, after a stressful day at work, here are some tips and bedtime rituals you could use:
- A light snack such as a banana or milk might help you sleep better.
- Practice some deep breathing or relaxation techniques.
- Listen to soft music before retiring for the day.
- Dim the light intensity in your surroundings before going to sleep.
- Keep your bedroom dark, cool and quiet, especially meant for sleep.
To read on more about how to sleep better, click here
So why wait, buy this eye mask online here before we run out of stock.