• PREMIUM QUALITY HULLS: We use the highest quality ‘full’ not flattened hulls, grown without the use of harsh chemical and pesticides.
• CLEAN: We run the hulls several times through the dust ventilator, thus separating almost all dust particles, buckwheat flower residue and all foreign matter. This dramatically reduces the chance of dust mites and other allergens.
• UNBLEACHED COTTON COVER: Every pillow is made of a natural cotton case, double seamed to counter the heavy weight of the hull filling and to prevent a wear-out.
• ZIPPERED: This gives you the ability to adjust the size to your individual needs by removing or adding back filler so the pillow fits you just right.
• NECK PILLOW: An unique design with built-in neck-roll provides better and consistent neck support than standard buckwheat pillows
For thousands of years buckwheat hull pillows have been recognized as an environmental friendly and orthopedically healthy sleep support. A buckwheat pillow not only prevents or eases neck, shoulder and back aches and pains while you sleep but also eliminates allergens from your pillow.
How we make our pillows
Not all buckwheat pillows are the same.
Besides the orthopaedic reasons buckwheat pillows are recommended by chiropractors, massage therapists and physiotherapists to aid in: sleeplessness, allergies, reduce headaches, migraines, snoring, TMJ syndrome, cervical and lumbar subluxations, sleep apnea, etc.