Premature greying can make your hair look dull and listless. The Ajara Thailam hair oil for grey hair has been prepared in a base of pure Vitamin A and Vitamin-E rich Sesame oil and it works as a great hair tonic to delay the process of greying, nourish and strengthen the roots while soothing the mind and nerves. Packed with vital nutrients that Ayurveda recommends to combat premature greying, the serum is a slowly blended concoctions of herbs that make the hair strong and healthy.
Freshly plucked,finest quality green Bhringraj leaves that nourish hair from the roots making hair strong and healthy; and Amla, the richest source of Vitamin C and many anti-oxidant agents that delay greying are mixed in this blend give your tresses the nourishment that it needs. This combination of herbs along with 14 other time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients like Brahmi, the secret of luxuriant, glossy hair, Chandan/Sandalwood, a renowned brain tonic herb that relaxes the mind, Licorice with its antiseptic properties that protects against bacterial and fungal infections, is processed in pure sesame oil and milk.
The unique combination of botanicals not only prevents and reverses premature greying but also conditions hair, making it long, healthy and lustrous. Buy our ayurvedic hair oil premature greying hair online in India at Omved.
A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Prapaoundarikadi and Bhringamalakadi oils as a base.
Some of the main herbs are:
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba),
- Amalaka (Emblica officinalis),
- Yasthimadhuka (Glycyrrhiza glabra),
- Lamajjaka (Cymbopogon jwarancusa),
- Chandana (Santalum album),
- Indivara (Monochoria vaginalis),
- Ambuja (Limnophila gratioloides),
- Hribera (Coleus vettiveroides),
- Nili (Indigofera tinctoria),
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum Camphora),
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) infused in a base of Cow’s milk (Bos indicus) and Gingely oil (Sesamum indicum).
- No artificial fragrance added.
100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
Place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved's best shampoo in India that suits your hair type. Follow up with a natural conditioner for hair.
If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and you will see visibly thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
Caution: May stain clothes.