The name Nagchampa is derived from its resemblance to the Nagchampa or Champaka flower's petals which symbolize the hood of a snake, also known as Nag. Omved’s incense sticks are carefully crafted using Ayurvedic secrets dating back 5000 years. The heavy and earthy aroma of this incense balances the Kapha and Pitta doshas besides enhancing vitality. Our distinct blend and its sweet aromatic incense combines fragrant flowers with aromatic Halmaddi resin in a base of Sandalwood.
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Vitality - Excellent for the mind and nervous system as it has an immensely calming effect
- 100% Natural & Non-Toxic - These agarbattis are made using the purest, natural & non-toxic ingredients
- Premium Quality – Uncompromisingly made, these incense sticks contain only premium quality resins, herbs, aromatic roots and essential oils
- No Chemicals - No petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, pesticides or cheap fillers
- Hand Rolled – Each agarbatti is carefully hand-rolled using slender sticks of natural white bamboo
- IFRA Standards – Every incense stick is made in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Authentic making process – These sticks are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method and not like dipped-stick incense that are soaked in perfume and solvents
Omved’s incense sticks, made using natural white bamboo, are carefully hand rolled into a ‘masala’, or mix of various spices, containing Champa (Michelia Champaka) in a proprietary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, premium quality resins and essential oils.
Our Ayurvedic agarbattis are 100% natural and DO NOT contain any petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, synthetic fragrances, pesticides, glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We do not apply the dipping technique wherein incense sticks are soaked in perfume and solvents. They are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method.
Omved’s incense sticks are thus Non-toxic, making them most suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
Instructions for use:
Hold a lit match or lighter flame to the incense-coated end of a stick for ten seconds or more, till it lights.
When the tip glows, blow out the flame and let it begin to smolder with a light colored smoke.
Place it in an incense holder to catch the ash.
After it burns completely, you can use the ash as compost for plants.
Burning time: Approx. 45 mins./stick
Caution: For external use only. Never leave burning incense unattended.
Net Qty.: 30 No. incense sticks
Net Wt.: 30gm.