Ayurveda Masters claim that no other oil can change our moods so intensely as the Jasmine Grandiflora or Jati. Omved’s incense sticks, commonly known as agarbattis, are carefully crafted using Ayurvedic secrets dating back 5000 years. You will find that these Jasmine Ayurvedic Incense sticks are soulfully nourishing and intensely uplifting. Also known as mood enhancers, these hand-rolled, natural agarbattis are known to balance the three doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha while boosting confidence and promoting selfless love. Its magical aroma engulfs one in a beautiful meditative state.
These incense sticks are the best accompaniment for your worship rituals, to deepen your meditation practice or simply to experience the benefits of aromatherapy.
Features & Benefits:
- Enhances mood – The fragrance of Jasmine is an ideal mood enhancer, best for meditation practices, worship rituals and aromatherapy healing
- 100% Natural & Non-Toxic - These agarbattis are made using the purest, natural & non-toxic ingredients
- Hand Rolled sticks - Each agarbatti is carefully hand-rolled using slender sticks of natural white bamboo
- No Chemicals - No petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, pesticides or cheap fillers
- Authentic making process – These sticks are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method and not like dipped-stick incense that are soaked in perfume and solvents
- Premium Quality – Uncompromisingly made, these incense sticks contain only premium quality resins, herbs, aromatic roots and essential oils
- IFRA Standards – Every incense stick is made in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
Omved’s incense sticks, made using natural white bamboo, are carefully hand rolled into a ‘masala’, or mix of various spices, containing Jasmine (Jasmine Grandiflora) in a proprietary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, premium quality resins and essential oils. Our Ayurvedic agarbattis are 100% natural and DO NOT contain any petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, synthetic fragrances, pesticides, glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We do not apply the dipping technique wherein incense sticks are soaked in perfume and solvents. They are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method. Omved’s incense sticks are thus Non-toxic, making them most suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
Instructions for use:
Hold a lit match or lighter flame to the incense-coated end of a stick for ten seconds or more, till it lights. When the tip glows, blow out the flame and let it begin to smolder with a light colored smoke. Place it in an incense holder to catch the ash. After it burns completely, you can use the ash as compost for plants.
Burning time: Approx. 45 mins./stick
Caution: For external use only. Never leave burning incense unattended.
Net Qty.: 30 No. incense sticks
Net Wt.: 30gm.